I worked with Rebuild Gippsland on a major project at the Saputo Dairy Australia plant at Maffra in 2019. I was engaged by Saputo as a senior advisor to the project.
The project involved building and enabling works relating to the Specialist Cheese Upgrade. It was a complex project and involved several unique elements.
- The building was multi-storey
- The existing freezer had to be demolished to make way for new control and packaging rooms.
- Access holes had to be cut in walls for pipework and other control equipment.
- Additional bracing was required to support the structure which required engineering input
- Some rectification of walls was also required due to gradual deterioration.
- After removal of the existing freezer, it was discovered that the ground underneath the freezer was frozen solid. This introduced another layer of complexity to the project.
- As the building was a food production facility, high standards of hygiene needed to be followed during the works.
Rebuild successfully completed these complex works in accordance with the requirements, and I have no hesitation in recommending them to you for your commercial building requirements.
DEIGHTON PROJECT MANAGEMENT PTY LTD