TJ’N’MAC is a newly established disability support provider, based in Traralgon.
We deliver person-centre support to:
- Adults with disability
- Individual program development
- Community and centre-based connection
- Social and community participation
- Group and centre-based activities
- Caring and safe environment
Our goal is to provide a pathway to independence.
Rebuild Gippsland came very highly recommended by Keith Williams Real Estate, Traralgon. Trusting in their knowledge of local businesses, we made arrangements soon after, to meet with a representative from Rebuild Gippsland and discuss our requirements.
Rebuild Gippsland were prompt in the delivery of:
- Design and developed a scope of work
- Draft of working drawings
- Estimation of project budget
- Estimation of completion timeline
Rebuild were engaged to process the following works
- Construct two accessible bathrooms for supporting persons with disabilities with high care needs
The project included a specialised and compliant fit-out of the building, inclusive of,
- Installation of patient transfer – ceiling tracking
- Installation of patient transfer – hoist equipment
- Installation of disability compliant, toilet, rail supports, wash basins, amongst other
In addition, Rebuild Gippsland constructed a temporary wall so as to preserve the privacy of persons with disabilities and complete the installation of storage cupboards.
We are extremely pleased with the service and quality of work we received from Rebuild, therefore would not hesitate in recommending them to others.